Before sunup in the Gorce Mountains Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps July 13, 2016 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Margaret Birding For Pleasure14/7/16 7:03 amGorgeous scens and wonderful colourngReplyDeleteRepliesReplythomas14/7/16 2:55 pmWhat a beautyReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknown14/7/16 11:04 pmGreat photo! Thanks for sharing! ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLight and Voices14/7/16 11:56 pmA photograph to remember.JM, Illinois-U.S.A.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPhoto Cache15/7/16 12:05 amOh what a peacefully beautiful scene.Worth a Thousand WordsReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJim15/7/16 12:46 amAmazing skyReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAl15/7/16 1:59 amAbsolutely beautiful - I'd love to ski there.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknown15/7/16 2:10 amBeautiful! I had to google 'Gorce Mountains' since I'm unfamiliar with them. Thanks for introducing me to such beauty!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySpare Parts and Pics15/7/16 2:10 amVery pretty shot. I like the lighting and the colors.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyNanda kumar15/7/16 5:41 amSplendid scene!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDancin Fool15/7/16 11:51 amStunning view, I may stay and look at that for a while :0)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAmypie7117/7/16 7:05 amwow beautiful frozen scene! love itReplyDeleteRepliesReplySarah Christie17/7/16 9:20 amStunning shot ReplyDeleteRepliesReplydadyougeek17/7/16 9:55 amLove this, I would love to explore this area! ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCoombe Mill - Fiona17/7/16 1:39 pmWow! That is truly magnificent, the colour of the sky is wonderful! Clio lending a helping hand for Coombe Mill ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJenni17/7/16 1:55 pmOh this is stunning! ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBear and Cardigan17/7/16 9:44 pmBeautiful colours. I love the light of early mornings but usually have just a few more minutes in bed :-) #MySundayPhotoReplyDeleteRepliesReplybetty-NZ18/7/16 8:30 amWhat spetacular colors you captured! Wow. The snow looks so quiet and still.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTanya Breese18/7/16 3:56 pmthat is beautiful!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMersad18/7/16 11:54 pmAbsolutely mesmerizing photo. The cloud banks really make it for me. Thank you for linking in with Through My Lens.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous20/7/16 4:15 pmhandsome!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment I will be very much appreciate all your comments and insights. Thank you.
Gorgeous scens and wonderful colourng
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty
ReplyDeleteGreat photo! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteA photograph to remember.
ReplyDeleteJM, Illinois-U.S.A.
Oh what a peacefully beautiful scene.
ReplyDeleteWorth a Thousand Words
Amazing sky
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful - I'd love to ski there.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I had to google 'Gorce Mountains' since I'm unfamiliar with them. Thanks for introducing me to such beauty!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty shot. I like the lighting and the colors.
ReplyDeleteSplendid scene!
ReplyDeleteStunning view, I may stay and look at that for a while :0)
ReplyDeletewow beautiful frozen scene! love it
ReplyDeleteStunning shot
ReplyDeleteLove this, I would love to explore this area!
ReplyDeleteWow! That is truly magnificent, the colour of the sky is wonderful! Clio lending a helping hand for Coombe Mill
ReplyDeleteOh this is stunning!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colours. I love the light of early mornings but usually have just a few more minutes in bed :-) #MySundayPhoto
ReplyDeleteWhat spetacular colors you captured! Wow. The snow looks so quiet and still.
ReplyDeletethat is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely mesmerizing photo. The cloud banks really make it for me. Thank you for linking in with Through My Lens.
ReplyDeletehandsome!
ReplyDelete