Mirów - former town - today is a quarter of city of Pińczów in Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship, Poland (read more about Pińczów). Mirow was founded on July 1, 1592 by the Margrave Zygmund Gonzaga Myszkowski as New City Mirow. Myszkowski began the construction of the church, which was completed by his son Ferdinand after the death of Margrave.
In 1612 Mirow was incorporated into the neighboring city of Pińczów. At the turn of the 17th and 18th century, the Reformers monastery was founded next to the Mirów collegiate. Since 1906 in the part of the monastery buildings is the hospital located.
Largest tourist attractions of Mirów is the Renaissance church of Reformers, located at the former Mirów Marketplace. It is the one-nave construction built on a cruciform plan. There are two chapels on both sides of the aisle.
Next to the church is located Renaissance tenement house from the turn of the sixteenth and seventeenth century. The first owner of the house was probably the Calvinist printer - Daniel from Łęczyca.