Automotive and Technology Museum in Otrębusy
The Automotive and Technology Museum is located in Otrebusy, a little town just outside of Warsaw. The museum was established in 1995 and is a private venture of automotive enthusiasts. At this time, it is the home of around 300 old cars, motorbikes, trucks, and armored vehicles. It is the one of the largest museum of its kind in Europe.
It is a not typical museum, but it is definitely worth to see a rich collections of vintage cars including a ford mustang 1970, mercedes benz pullman 1936, bmw dixi. We will also find here the cars driven once by such stars as - Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley, and also the cars, which served the communist leaders, such as a Stalin's ZIS convertible, pink Buick Skylark once owned by Cyrankiewicz (prime minister of the People's Republic of Poland between 1947 and 1952), or Austin Six – the owner of which was Bierut (President of the People's Republic of Poland after Word War II). It is worth to see also the oldest car in Poland, the German J.A.G. of 1897. The museum rented some cars for events, a wedding for example.