Spring # 2



Comments

  1. This is very interesting photo :)
    I invite you to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dziękuję :-) Z pewnością zajrzę

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like burnt marshmallows on a stick! Love to know what they are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really neat! Haven't seen these before! I agree with Janina about them looking like roasted marshmallows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The light in this is brilliant, really shows of the textures

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea what plant that is but you captured it amazingly well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What are these? They make for an interesting photo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting pods. I wonder what is inside?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. Thank you for adding to {Orange}.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jak płonące zapałki :) pięknie, pozdrawiamy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab shot - and excuse my ignorance - but what are they? #LTTL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes, spring has sprung. I do not know what they are either??

    Lisa @ LTTL

    ReplyDelete
  13. The colors in this close up (or macro) are stunning! They remind me of painting brushes:):) Many thanks for sharing this with SEASONS! Much appreciated:) Wishing you a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really beautiful. I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not sure what type of a flower this is but this shot is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I will be very much appreciate all your comments and insights. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Popular Articles

Azalea and Rhododendron Park in Kromlau, Germany

Malbork - the world's largest brick castle

Mountain ranges in Poland

Former industrial empire of Izrael Poznański in Łódź, Poland

Externsteine - magical rock formation, Germany

Rupea Citadel: One of Transylvania’s top Medieval fortress

Garden-City Podkowa Leśna

Viscri - picturesque Saxon village in Transylvania, Romania

Modlin Fortress - the largest fortification complex in Europe

Most Recent Articles

See Also