Through the mist

Beech forest in the Silesian Beskids

Comments

  1. Oh Wow I love the light in the gorgeous image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enchanting play of misty light round the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a nice atmospheric shot. I like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magical image! I especially like how a person is included in the image to give the viewer perspective as to how tall the trees really are.
    JM, Illinois-U.S.A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kind of scene. This is photo of the week in my books. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to follow that tunnel through the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A classic and timeless shot! Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this scene and image. Beautiful! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magia światła, piękne :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. mgła dodaje klimatu.., b.ładna fota

    ReplyDelete
  11. As lovely as fog can be! Great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous photo! It looks like a fairy tale.

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutely stunning! I can't wait to visit. Love walking in the forests here in the Limousin - but Poland is a special place for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely amazing setting and image. Would love to explore this place myself.

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely shot!
    Thanks for joining Friday Greens! Hope to see more of your photos soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how gorgeous! It makes me want to go there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I will be very much appreciate all your comments and insights. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Popular Articles

Malbork - the world's largest brick castle

Modlin Fortress - the largest fortification complex in Europe

Saffron conspiracies - a symbol of spring in the Polish mountains

Poznań Old Town

Viscri - picturesque Saxon village in Transylvania, Romania

Palace in Choroszcz - summer residence of hetman Branicki

Poznański Palace in Łódź - impressive manufacturer's residence

Mountain ranges in Poland

Fortified Church in Hărman, Romania

Most Recent Articles

See Also