Through the mist

Beech forest in the Silesian Beskids

Comments

  1. Enchanting play of misty light round the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a nice atmospheric shot. I like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magical image! I especially like how a person is included in the image to give the viewer perspective as to how tall the trees really are.
    JM, Illinois-U.S.A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kind of scene. This is photo of the week in my books. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to follow that tunnel through the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A classic and timeless shot! Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this scene and image. Beautiful! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. mgła dodaje klimatu.., b.ładna fota

    ReplyDelete
  10. As lovely as fog can be! Great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous photo! It looks like a fairy tale.

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutely stunning! I can't wait to visit. Love walking in the forests here in the Limousin - but Poland is a special place for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely amazing setting and image. Would love to explore this place myself.

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely shot!
    Thanks for joining Friday Greens! Hope to see more of your photos soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how gorgeous! It makes me want to go there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I will be very much appreciate all your comments and insights. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Popular Articles

Azalea and Rhododendron Park in Kromlau, Germany

Malbork - the world's largest brick castle

Mountain ranges in Poland

Former industrial empire of Izrael Poznański in Łódź, Poland

Externsteine - magical rock formation, Germany

Rupea Citadel: One of Transylvania’s top Medieval fortress

Garden-City Podkowa Leśna

Viscri - picturesque Saxon village in Transylvania, Romania

Modlin Fortress - the largest fortification complex in Europe

Most Recent Articles

See Also